Completely parametric Revit window family.
- Can be single swing or double swing, depending on chosen sub-family (can be easily expanded with more sub-families, no matter the configuration)
- Glass subcategory can be switched off in Coarse views
- Uses Rough Width and Rough Height parameters for structural (masonry) opening in wall
- Opening tolerance parameter
- Uses Width and Height parameters for window (ordering) size
- Window instance can be set on different wall depths
- Window sill cover can be adjusted automatically according to wall or manually to any depth
- Works fine with composite walls and joined walls (when wall layers are modeled as separated)
All shown details (floor plan, section and elevation views) are in 1:50 scale.
There are no reviews yet.